Ryzen 5 2400G Stuttering since 2018-03-07

Dawson Dias thexerothermicsclerodermoid at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 07:51:56 UTC 2018

I managed to pinpoint the issue. The stuttering is caused by enabling
TearFree via xrandr. When on `auto`, there is no stuttering, but when
enabled by setting it to `on`, there is intense stuttering noticeable when
dragging windows around, but it's also very noticeable when just moving the
mouse around on the desktop with no windows open.
I use Openbox with Compton for compositing.

-Dawson Dias