drm/amdgpu: apply AMDGPU_IB_FLAG_EMIT_MEM_SYNC to compute IBs too

Marek Olšák maraeo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 00:43:00 UTC 2020

It was merged into amd-staging-drm-next.

I'm not absolutely sure, but I think we need to invalidate before IBs if an
IB is cached in L2 and the CPU has updated it. It can only be cached in L2
if something other than CP has read it or written to it without
invalidation. CP reads don't cache it but they can hit the cache if it's
already cached.

For CE, we need to invalidate before the IB in the kernel, because CE IBs
can't do cache invalidations IIRC. This is the number one reason for
merging the already pushed commits.

Marek