Overlay issues

Cornij, Nikola Nikola.Cornij at amd.com
Mon Feb 22 20:59:08 UTC 2021

[AMD Official Use Only - Approved for External Use]

Hi Simon,

Yes, I did have a chance to wrap this up, indeed :-)

It turned out this and other similar setup was hitting a legit HW limitation. I added a patch (please see attached) that'd fail this config at validation time. The patch has been merged for upstreaming at the beginning of February time-frame, not sure if it made it to the public repo by now.

Please let me know if you need more info on this.

Regards,

Nikola