New "apitrace trace" command patch series

José Fonseca jose.r.fonseca at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 15:43:50 PDT 2011

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 9:48 PM, Carl Worth <cworth at cworth.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 01 Nov 2011 18:06:34 -0700, Carl Worth <cworth at cworth.org> wrote:
>>   * On Windows should compile and print useful message that "apitrace
>>     trace" isn't supported (and documenting how to trace on
>>     Window). [This is actually untested.]
>
> And, as always, untested code is broken code.
>
> I just pushed out a second version (only the last patch in the series is
> changed) that fixes the missing semicolon so this will actually compile
> on Windows now.
>
> I also moved the useful message to happen earlier than validating that
> "apitrace trace" command line.

Thanks Carl. I've applied your changes on main.

Indeed "apitrace trace" command greatly improves usability.

As you guessed, I changed so that all wrappers are in a wrappers
subdir, instead of main dir.

MacOSX worked fine here. But I didn't do (I really never do) `make install`.

I've also did some changes of my own, namely factor out code that can
be shared with gui.

Jose