New "apitrace trace" command patch series

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Wed Nov 2 14:48:13 PDT 2011

On Tue, 01 Nov 2011 18:06:34 -0700, Carl Worth <cworth at cworth.org> wrote:
>   * On Windows should compile and print useful message that "apitrace
>     trace" isn't supported (and documenting how to trace on
>     Window). [This is actually untested.]

And, as always, untested code is broken code.

I just pushed out a second version (only the last patch in the series is
changed) that fixes the missing semicolon so this will actually compile
on Windows now.

I also moved the useful message to happen earlier than validating that
"apitrace trace" command line.

-Carl

carl.d.worth at intel.com