Miscellaneous patches on github

Nigel Stewart nigels.com at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 09:26:13 PDT 2013

Jose,

This way the burden is on the Regal build to turn off things such as
apitrace logging mechanism and backtrace functionality.  One major
disadvantages of a global TRACE_REGAL - it would be messy for toggling
specific areas of functionality, such as backtrace.  In the pipeline I
also have a TRACE_TLS=0 patch (in progress) that I think would be
pretty ugly lumped together with backtrace and logging.  TRACE_TLS=0
seems necessary for stlport-linked C++ on Android.  (No RTTI, no
exceptions)  But Regal would only want to set TRACE_TLS=0 for Android,
I think.

- Nigel

- Nigel