Several new (or old) feature-branches proposed for upstream merge

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Mon Jun 17 10:18:51 PDT 2013

José Fonseca <jose.r.fonseca at gmail.com> writes:
>> However it fails to build on windows due to random(). Could you modify
>> random_level() to use rand() , or add a os::random() abstraction that does
>> something sensible for windows?
>
> I went ahead and did this.

Thanks, José. My apologies for not getting to this little task you asked
for. I totally dropped the ball on this one, (to the point where someone
asked me about these performance improvements recently and I couldn't
recall why there weren't on master).

It will be nice to have this in place on the master branch now.

-Carl

carl.d.worth at intel.com