Apitrace builds on Windows XP

Arthur Huillet arthur.huillet at free.fr
Thu May 23 05:43:10 PDT 2013

Hello,

I regularly use José's builds on Windows 7, and they work fine. On Windows XP
however, trying to run any of the binaries (qapitrace, apitrace, ...) yields
the following error message: "apitrace.exe is not a valid Win32 application".

Has anyone experienced this? Do you know where it comes from and if anything
can be done about it?

José, might I also suggest that you keep more Windows builds on apitrace? As it
stands, if a nightly build has a bug or anything making it unusable, users are
more or less stuck.

Thanks!
--
Greetings,