Apitrace builds on Windows XP

Arthur Huillet arthur.huillet at free.fr
Thu May 23 07:54:14 PDT 2013

On Thu, 23 May 2013 15:30:37 +0100
José Fonseca <jose.r.fonseca at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm afraid I don't see an easy way here.  According to wikipedia extended
> support for XP will end on April 2014.  Is it still relevant?

As much as it pains me to say it - yes, it is still relevant. Many companies
are *still* using Windows XP, and a significant fraction of them are not
planning to migrate to 7 anytime soon.

However I understand that it's possibly a lot of work, and the "significant
fraction" may not be worth the hassle. I just wanted to make sure that you were
aware that Apitrace wasn't compatible with Windows XP (at least the binary
builds aren't) - perhaps this deserves a mention on the webpage?

Thanks
--
Greetings,
A. Huillet