Qt5

Lawrence Love lawlove at gmail.com
Tue May 27 18:29:08 PDT 2014

Many thanks - that pushed me past the build. I still need to determine
which package installs the plugins; at runtime I get

This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt
platform plugin "xcb".

Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.
Aborted

However I had saved a qt5 directory from when I was trying to re-install it
which had a plugins directory and linking to those from the current install
seems to work

Thanks again Jose,
Larry