How-to build eglretrace for Android

Juha-Pekka Heikkilä juha-pekka.heikkila at linux.intel.com
Mon Oct 20 00:29:51 PDT 2014

I never did try to build without full Android source tree. I'm guessing
you are building with NDK? If you already got Waffle built without Android
source tree getting Apitrace to build shouldn't be really big issue.

If your include problem is limited just to building eglretrace I think
correct place to add extra include directories is at
apitrace/retrace/CMakeLists.txt, around line 148 there will be line which
says "if (ENABLE_EGL AND ANDROID AND Waffle_FOUND)". Inside block which
this part begin is "include_directories (${Waffle_INCLUDE_DIR})" where you
could try to add needed include directories. Lines maybe vary a bit
because I'm looking at my old Apitrace without pulling latest.

Hope this helps.

/Juha-Pekka