Much shorter replay time

José Fonseca jose.r.fonseca at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 05:48:50 PST 2015

There's lots of tools to measure FPS in black box.

Which OS do you care for?

For Windows there's FIPS http://www.fraps.com/ .

For Linux there's e.g http://git.cworth.org/git/fips

The point is, you want a tool that intercepts the application, and measures
the frame rate *live* with minimal interference.  Not offline from traces.

Jose