Much shorter replay time

Sunil Nakum sunil.nakum at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 06:06:23 PST 2015

Yes, I used FRAPS and is really good one but supports only Windows. I'm
more inclined for something supporting multiple platforms like ApiTrace.

As the ApiTrace can be used for regression testing, was trying to check its
applicability for performance testing. Thanks again for suggesting these
tools.

Thanks,
Sunil