Android 5 L problems to collect traces

Mauro Rossi issor.oruam at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 17:17:58 PST 2015

Hi José,

thanks for your response.

In my understanding there is some change in Android L that causes the
procedure applicable for Android Kitkat to be ineffective with Android L,
on Android M I still need to perform tests.

My main purpose is to try to help assess the problem and come to a solution.
I am not assuming that the issue will be solved for me, i just thought that
it was a good idea to trigger some discussion with Android experts.

I am not a big expert, but with dedication (and the driver of the need) it
happened that I solved some of the issues.
Mauro