Fwd: libdwarf not found

Jiachen Song aganlengzi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 04:20:42 PDT 2015

Thank you very much for your reply.
I did try "sudo apt-get install libdwarf-dev"but "libdwarf not found.
Disabling Backtrace support." does't disappear.
and in and only in file apitrace/thirdparty/libbacktrace/CMakeLists.txt,  I
found:
"
include (CheckIncludeFile)
check_include_file (dwarf.h HAVE_DWARF_H)
check_include_file (libdwarf/dwarf.h HAVE_LIBDWARF_DWARF_H)
if (NOT HAVE_DWARF_H AND NOT HAVE_LIBDWARF_DWARF_H)
    set (FORMAT_FILE unknown.c)
    set (BACKTRACE_SUPPORTED 0)
    message (STATUS "libdwarf not found. Disabling Backtrace support.")
endif ()

"
so I think the “dwarf.h” file is the key to let known libdwarf installed,
though I don't know why to do that in this way if
https://github.com/apitrace/apitrace/blob/4aeb41d853864fa57f3d21a61bd86b1161e5ff8b/.travis.yml#L13
works
well.

Best regards