GSoC project : "Plug the core-apitrace support for performance counters to qapitrace"

Athuljp athuljp at protonmail.com
Sun Apr 2 00:08:45 UTC 2017

Hello,
My name is Athul Perumpillichira, I'm a second-year student of Electrical Engineering at TU Delft in the Netherlands. I'm interested in contributing to apitrace for GSoC.

I have experience with C, C++ and OpenGL. I am currently also doing a research project in C++ and OpenGL as part of the honours programme at my university. Unfortunately, I do not have any experience with Qt5, but I am absolutely willing to learn it in order to contribute to this project. I do have some experience with AntTweakBar, however I am not sure if that will be very helpful.

I would love to be a part of this project as I think it is a very useful tool for any developer using OpenGL.

Unfortunately, I only found about this GSoC project today and the proposal deadline is on April 3rd, so I hope you will respond quickly.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Athul Perumpillichira