[APOC] [Fwd: Where should APOC manager resource bundle files live?]

Alberto Ruiz Alberto.Ruiz at Sun.COM
Fri Feb 27 03:07:40 PST 2009

Peter K Anderson wrote:
> Hi Alberto,
>
> I am subscribed to APOC list so will post there in future.
>
> As for the resource bundle issue, I have managed to modify the
> 'build.xml.in' file (with some kind assistance from Cyrille
> Moureaux ...thank you Cyrille!) to ensure the *.properties files are
> included in the correct location in the apoc_manager.jar ...the web
> console screens look much more presentable now :)

Nice work! Make sure you keep a patch around so that you can commit
yourself once we have completed the Sun Contribution Agreement process.
This will be the first non-Sun patch committed to APOC!

Thanks a lot Peter. Keep rocking!