[APOC] [Fwd: Where should APOC manager resource bundle files live?]

Peter K Anderson pka at they.com.au
Thu Feb 26 23:35:14 PST 2009

Hi Alberto,

I am subscribed to APOC list so will post there in future.

As for the resource bundle issue, I have managed to modify the
'build.xml.in' file (with some kind assistance from Cyrille
Moureaux ...thank you Cyrille!) to ensure the *.properties files are
included in the correct location in the apoc_manager.jar ...the web
console screens look much more presentable now :)

Regards,

Peter