[AppStream] <suggests>

Lucas Moura lucas.moura128 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 18:54:57 UTC 2016

Hello,

No problem, I will start working on this new component type today. However,
the merge now should only occur if a component providing the additional
data is of type "merge", right ? I am asking that just to implement the
correct behavior on the as-data-pool merge method.

And about the GSOC students, hahahah, there is actually just me and another
student. I am working with AppStream and trying to improve AppRecommender
package while also improving some other stuff on the AppRecommender code as
well. The other student is working on creating the new AppRecommender
strategy and on the issues of using popularity-contest data for
recommendation purposes.

Cheers,
Lucas Moura