[Authentication] Spec review (part 1)

Stef Walter stefw at collabora.co.uk
Sun Feb 27 00:32:52 PST 2011

On 02/26/2011 11:33 PM, Valentin Rusu wrote:

>> How does the attached patch look?
> Ok, I took your changes into account inside ksecretservice sources.

That's great. I'll work on implementing them in gnome-keyring. I need to
figure out where to put this extra field in the old gnome-keyring file
format.

At some point we'll switch over to a fancy-schmancy new file format, but
we're not there yet.

Michael, do you have any comments on the patch?

Cheers,

Stef