[avahi] DBus bindings status?

Sebastien Estienne sebastien.estienne at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 20:14:33 EST 2005

2005/7/16, Trent Lloyd <lathiat at bur.st>:
> On Sat, Jul 16, 2005 at 11:57:27AM +0200, Sebastien Estienne wrote:
> > 2005/7/16, Trent Lloyd <lathiat at bur.st>:
> > > Happening slowly, a couple things I've been doing finish this week so
> > > I'll have some more free time.
> > >
> > > I've got it to the point of the server and client API registering and
> > > passing messages back and forth, so I just need to implement the
> > > functions for service registration etc for the most part.
> > >
> > Great news!
> >
> > Maybe you could just prototype all the needed function: prototype dbus
> > api, and the c library.
> > And we could implement each prototyped function together.
> >
> > I mean you decide the one you do, and the one i do, so we can work
> > together. I'll follow your coding style and the way you implemented
> > the functions that are already there.
> Haha I don't care if you use yoru own styles if it gets done. :)
>
> I'll do thsi up within the next couple days, you can probably help with
> that too.
Sure, will you commit what you have already done, or send me a
tarball. That way, i'll have a look at it and work in the same
direction. I'm sure lennart will also be interested.

I think that we could first prototype both api dbus/c maybe even
writing the doxygen, this based on the mail sent by lennart that
explain the function that we need.
Then start filling the blanks by implementing the functions

--
Sebastien Estienne