[avahi] DBus bindings status?

Lennart Poettering mzzhgg at 0pointer.de
Sat Jul 16 23:25:18 EST 2005

On Sat, 16.07.05 12:14, Sebastien Estienne (sebastien.estienne at gmail.com) wrote:

> > > Maybe you could just prototype all the needed function: prototype dbus
> > > api, and the c library.
> > > And we could implement each prototyped function together.
> > >
> > > I mean you decide the one you do, and the one i do, so we can work
> > > together. I'll follow your coding style and the way you implemented
> > > the functions that are already there.
> > Haha I don't care if you use yoru own styles if it gets done. :)
> >
> > I'll do thsi up within the next couple days, you can probably help with
> > that too.

> Sure, will you commit what you have already done, or send me a
> tarball. That way, i'll have a look at it and work in the same
> direction. I'm sure lennart will also be interested.

Yes, absolutely, I am interested. On thursday I passed the university
exam that hindered me from working more on avahi. But now I have the
time and am eager to get avahi 0.1 out of the door. So please commit
your DBUS protototypes so that Sebastien and I can help you to "fill
in" the missing code.

Thanks,

name { Lennart Poettering } loc { Hamburg - Germany }
mail { mzft (at) 0pointer (dot) de } gpg { 1A015CC4 }
www { http://0pointer.de/lennart/ } icq# { 11060553 }