[avahi] DBus bindings status?

Lennart Poettering mzzhgg at 0pointer.de
Sat Jul 16 23:22:04 EST 2005

On Sat, 16.07.05 11:57, Sebastien Estienne (sebastien.estienne at gmail.com) wrote:

> 2005/7/16, Trent Lloyd <lathiat at bur.st>:
> > Happening slowly, a couple things I've been doing finish this week so
> > I'll have some more free time.
> >
> > I've got it to the point of the server and client API registering and
> > passing messages back and forth, so I just need to implement the
> > functions for service registration etc for the most part.

Trent, could you please bounce this message to the ML? You seem to
have responded Sebastien personally. I am really interested in the
DBUS status report.

Thanks,

name { Lennart Poettering } loc { Hamburg - Germany }
mail { mzft (at) 0pointer (dot) de } gpg { 1A015CC4 }
www { http://0pointer.de/lennart/ } icq# { 11060553 }