[avahi] Patch for gentoo compilation

Lennart Poettering mzzhgg at 0pointer.de
Wed Jun 29 04:30:31 PDT 2005

On Wed, 29.06.05 00:36, Steev (steev at steev.net) wrote:

> So as soon as I can figure that part out, I should be able to test a bit
> better.  What all files are *required* for this to work "properly" - one
> of the uses that I could use it for would be to discover distcc hosts -
> I noticed you wrote on the website that you had done that, and I will
> admit that I haven't searched the archives of the mailing list yet, but
> is there a howto about how you did that in there?  Or do you have it
> written somewhere?

There's no client API for the daemon yet, lathiat is working on it.

I once wrote a zeroconf patch for distcc. However it used HOWL and has
never been merged in the main sources though it is distributed as a a
patch in the tar.gz.

name { Lennart Poettering } loc { Hamburg - Germany }
mail { mzft (at) 0pointer (dot) de } gpg { 1A015CC4 }
www { http://0pointer.de/lennart/ } icq# { 11060553 }