[avahi] Patch for gentoo compilation

Sebastien Estienne sebastien.estienne at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 17:13:23 PDT 2005

i'll review your patch and commit it (seems to look good).

About the ebuild i couldn't test it yet.
But i think that the econf things should be in "src_compile" function
not in "src_unpack"
And did you test something like this for installation:
src_install() {
	emake install DESTDIR=${D} || die "install failed"
}

regards,

2005/6/29, Steev <steev at steev.net>:

> # Copyright 1999-2005 Gentoo Foundation
> # Distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2
> # $Header: $
>
> inherit eutils subversion
>
> MY_PN=${PN/-svn/}
>
> ESVN_REPO_URI="svn://seth.intheinter.net/flexmdns/trunk"
>
> DESCRIPTION="Avahi is a library which facilitates service discovery on a local
> network -- this means that you can plug your laptop or computer into a network
> and instantly be able to view other people who you can chat with, find printers
> to print to or find files being shared. This kind of technology is already found
> in MacOS X (branded 'rendezvous'/'bonjour') and is very convenient."
> HOMEPAGE="http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software_2fAvahi"
> #SRC_URI="svn://seth.intheinter.net/flexmdns/trunk avahi"
> LICENSE="GPL-2"
>
> SLOT="0"
> KEYWORDS="~x86"
> IUSE="dbus doc gtk"
> DEPEND=">=dev-libs/libdaemon-0.5
>         >=dev-libs/expat-1.9.7
>         >=dev-libs/glib-2.4.0
>         gtk? ( >=x11-libs/gtk+-2.4.0
>         >=gnome-base/libglade-2.4.0 )
>         dbus? ( >=sys-apps/dbus-0.23 )
>         doc? ( >=app-doc/doxygen )"
>
> src_unpack() {
>         ESVN_REPO_URI="svn://seth.intheinter.net/flexmdns/trunk"
>         ESVN_PROJECT="avahi"
>         subversion_src_unpack
>         ./bootstrap.sh || die "Bootstrap failed."
>         econf \
>         `use_enable doc doxygen` \
>         `use_enable dbus` \
>         `use_enable gtk` \