[avahi] Can't browse published services

Trent Lloyd lathiat at bur.st
Fri Dec 29 08:58:18 PST 2006

Hi Rob,

I'd say it is trying to use the libdns_sd compat layer for kde zeroconf,
unfortunately there is a bug in our compatability layer that breaks the
kde zeroconf stuff (or so I'm lead to beleive)

I hope to fix this in the next release, or you could get kdnssd-avahi
which is a binary-compatible drop-in replacement for the bonjour one.

Cheers,
Trent