[avahi] Do I need to do the avahi_service_resolver_free

Arhold arhold at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 17:06:23 PST 2007

Hi Lennart,

Thanks for your reply. It's very helpful.

I think our case belongs to the exceptions where the constant monitoring is
neccessory. So we will need to keep AvahiServiceResolver around.

My further question is, when will the AvahiServiceResolver be free. Do I
need to release the resolver somewhere in my application or  avahi itself
will manage those resolvers?

Thanks,
Arhold