[avahi] [ANNOUNCE] Avahi 0.6.20

Padraig O'Briain Padraig.Obriain at Sun.COM
Mon Jun 25 02:40:51 PDT 2007

I had a problem building this because of the Solaris changes in
configure,.ac.

I got the error message below in config.log.

Changing 600 to 500 in _XOPEN_SOURCE define worked for me.

I am running Nevada build 65.

configure:26447: checking expat.h usability
configure:26464: /sgnome/onnv-tools/i386/SS11/bin/cc -c -i -xO4 -xspace
-xstrcon
st -xpentium -mr -xregs=no%frameptr  -I/usr/sfw/include
-D_XOPEN_SOURCE=600 -D__
EXTENSIONS__  conftest.c >&5
"/usr/include/sys/feature_tests.h", line 357: #error: "Compiler or
options inval
id; UNIX 03 and POSIX.1-2001 applications       require the use of c99"
cc: acomp failed for conftest.c

Padraig