[avahi] Local only services

Yavor Goulishev ygoulishev at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 15:26:39 PST 2008

Hi Trent,
This is indeed a corner case, but it let's me advertise _private_ services.
Only the processes on the same machine can see those services.
I realize that  Avahi  is  about the  networking and the Zeroconf, but
this feature is really powerful for the Desktop. I'm publishing DAAP
services
which can be picked up by music players like Rhythmbox and Banshee.

Regards,
Yavor