[avahi] GA_TYPE_CLIENT_STATE undeclared
kkazakov at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 11:36:47 PDT 2008
thanks for your answer. Did helped. Turns out that GA_TYPE_CLIENT_STATE was
actually written as ga_TYPE_CLIENT_STATE in this file. I don't know why I
didn't searched case-insensitive. No idea how it got to this situation. When
I changed it to all uppercase, it got fixed.
P.P. I also got the same situation with GA_TYPE_ENTRY_GROUP_STATE ( was
ga_TYPE_ENTRY_GROUP_STATE), also few others ... with the same situatio - but
now knowing what to search, it was easy!
I really don't know what got messed, some parts of the distro are really
OLD, so this might be it. Anyway - works okay now, compiled successfully!
On Sun, Jun 8, 2008 at 11:52 PM, Lennart Poettering <lennart at poettering.net>
> On Mon, 26.05.08 08:58, Krasimir Kazakov (kkazakov at gmail.com) wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I'm trying to compile latest avahi for pdaXrom distribution on zaurus
> > version). However, I encountered the following error:
> > There are few other things undefined after that. Searching google for
> > GA_TYPE_CLIENT_STATE to find where it was defined, didn't produced any
> > results, other than source file from avahi tree, and an ubuntu patch.
> GA_TYPE_CLIENT_STATE is defined in ga-client-enumtypes.h which is
> generated with glib-mkenums. There seems to be something wrong with
> this tool on your build setup.
> Lennart Poettering Red Hat, Inc.
> lennart [at] poettering [dot] net ICQ# 11060553
> http://0pointer.net/lennart/ GnuPG 0x1A015CC4
> avahi mailing list
> avahi at lists.freedesktop.org
Regards: Krasimir Kazakov
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the avahi