[avahi] svn->git conversion

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Sun Jun 15 14:22:17 PDT 2008

Heya!

As some of you might know it has been on my todo list for a long time
to move all my remaining SVN repositories to git.

Starting today the Trac installations of my two biggest projects
(Avahi/PulseAudio) now point to git repos, and no longer SVN repos. So
far everything seems to work fine.

I still have some uncommited work in my SVN checkout for PA. As soon
as I have commited that and some free time at hand I will do the full
switch for all remaining projects. Hence, most likely next weekend I
will close down SVN access to my server, and the current git mirrors
at http://got-0pointer.de/ will become the canonical upstream for all
of those projects.

I'll write another quick mail when this is completed.