[avahi] when can avahi_entry_group_commit return "Bad state" ?

Julien PUYDT julien.puydt at laposte.net
Tue Sep 9 23:13:50 PDT 2008

Trent Lloyd a écrit :
> You don't need to _commit an update_service_txt.. you just call it
> once-off by itself.

Rrrrraaaaaahhhhh... so my updating code was actually *working* even if
it was spitting an error, and my browsing code was actually *broken*,
not detecting changes!!!!

Please, could you add to the main page doc (the one which describes how
to do various tasks) & to the api documentation of the
update_service_txt function, that re-committing isn't needed?

Let the hunt for my real bug begin!

Snark