[avahi] Multi-home uses

Del Merritt del at alum.mit.edu
Wed Sep 10 05:58:58 PDT 2008

Hello?  I know you're all out there; I hear you breathing.  Anyone care
to share their thoughts on multi-homed clients and/or servers?  My
recollection from the docs I have seen is "this can be hard"; I'm
wondering if there's more floating about on the issues and any progress.

I see this as analogous to having a mobile phone, a conventional land
line phone, and a VOIP phone and trying to manage that in a rational
manner.  Hmm; avahi-pbx?

Thanks,
-Del