[avahi] Avahi reports IPv6 address as AVAHI_PROTO_INET

J. R. Carroll jrcarroll at jrcresearch.net
Thu Dec 20 08:16:49 PST 2012

Hi Stefan,

As far as I can tell - this avahi list is dead.  I am not sure where else
to look.  Im having DBUS issues myself and I haven't gotten anyones
response.

I am also having problems with the avahi website (and can't look at their
documentation/wiki).  I feel your pain.

Is anyone still listening to this list?  Perhaps one of the maintainers (at
least of the website)??

----

J. R. Carroll
Independent Researcher through Hurtz Labs
Research Methods, Test Development, and Statistics
www.jrcresearch.net
www.ontvp.com
Cell:  (650) 776-6613
Email: jrcarroll at jrcresearch.net