[avahi] Removing mandatory dependency on intltools while building avahi

Troyanker, Vlad vlad at lab126.com
Wed Oct 16 10:17:52 PDT 2013

Milton,

Please file a ticket and attach your patch to it.

Thanks

From: Milton Mukhopadhyay <Milton.Mukhopadhyay at youview.com<mailto:Milton.Mukhopadhyay at youview.com>>
Date: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 8:56 PM
To: "avahi at lists.freedesktop.org<mailto:avahi at lists.freedesktop.org>" <avahi at lists.freedesktop.org<mailto:avahi at lists.freedesktop.org>>
Subject: [avahi] Removing mandatory dependency on intltools while building avahi

Hi,
At the moment building avahi requires intltools even when intltools facilities are not used. As we are using a build environment to cross-compile avahi where intltool is not available, we picked up intltool.m4 from [1] it to make it optional on the basis of --disable-nls configuration option. I have included the patch though I am not sure if this patch is useful in general to be included with the master.

[1]: http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~hiberis/intltool/bug-904647/revision/735#intltool.m4

Thanks,
Milton
This transmission contains information that may be confidential and contain personal views which are not necessarily those of YouView TV Ltd. YouView TV Ltd (Co No:7308805) is a limited liability company registered in England and Wales with its registered address at YouView TV Ltd, 3rd Floor, 10 Lower Thames Street, London, EC3R 6YT. For details see our web site at http://www.youview.com