[avahi] 0002-Add-uninstalled.pc.in-files.patch

Andrea Sonnleitner andrea.sonnleitner1993 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 16:10:07 UTC 2017

Hello everyone!

My name is Andrea. For my master thesis, I try to compile a Qt project for
Android. The project consists of a Client/Server application. During step
"make", the shared libraries for avahi are not recognized (incompatible).
So I would like to try to cross-compile avahi to generate the shared
libraries, but I need the file "0002-Add-uninstalled.pc.in-files.patch"
according to

http://gaiger-programming.blogspot.co.at/2015/12/utilize-avahi-libraries-in-
android-for.html.

Could you please share it with me? I am very grateful for your help!

Kind regards,
Andrea Sonnleitner