[avahi] 0002-Add-uninstalled.pc.in-files.patch

jbagg jbagg at lenbrook.com
Mon Apr 17 16:12:55 UTC 2017

May or may not be helpful, but I put the avahi code right into my Qt
project statically....

https://github.com/jbagg/QtZeroConf

On 2017-04-17 12:10 PM, Andrea Sonnleitner wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>
> My name is Andrea. For my master thesis, I try to compile a Qt project
> for Android. The project consists of a Client/Server application.
> During step "make", the shared libraries for avahi are not recognized
> (incompatible). So I would like to try to cross-compile avahi to
> generate the shared libraries, but I need the file
> "0002-Add-uninstalled.pc.in-files.patch" according to
>
> http://gaiger-programming.blogspot.co.at/2015/12/utilize-avahi-libraries-in-android-for.html
> <http://gaiger-programming.blogspot.co.at/2015/12/utilize-avahi-libraries-in-android-for.html>.
>

> Could you please share it with me? I am very grateful for your help!
>
> Kind regards,
> Andrea Sonnleitner

Jonathan Bagg
Embedded Systems Developer
NAD Electronics | Lenbrook Industries Limited
633 Granite Court, Pickering, Ontario, Canada L1W 3K1 | 905-831-0799 ext 4478 | http://www.nadelectronics.com