Version v0.9-rc1 tagged!

Petr Menšík pemensik at redhat.com
Thu Feb 1 14:43:30 UTC 2024

Hello everyone!

I know many of you already waiting for a new version and I think we are
almost finished. I wanted to publish finally new version today, but I
haven't found enough time to finalize it. I think we need just release
notes summarizing changes done and expected deprecations. And just to
consider few pending PR, whether they would be included in this version
or postponed for later.

Anyway, tag v0.9-rc1 is already pushed. It contains no signature or
description, but it would be great if that were use for some development
packages and receive a bit more testing before final release. Nothing
significant should change, but few small changes might be filled on top.

Cheers,
Petr

--
Petr Menšík