[Beignet] Testing on macbook

Jérôme Kieffer intel at terre-adelie.org
Sat Oct 4 14:04:31 PDT 2014

Hi,

I would like to test Beignet on a macbook with an Haswell (running Linux)
and compare it with Apple's OpenCL implementation...

I am struggling with the compilation of recent versions of Beignet
(0.9.3 and git) and both crash at compilation time with malformed block
record in PCH file (at different advancements of the compilation)

What does it mean ? how to fix it ?

The code I am benchmarking is running on an Ivy-Bridge with Beignet 0.8
from Debian-Jessie, but the benchmark is incomplete due to the limited
memory available for OpenCL (128MB apparently, how to increase it ?)

Thanks for your help. Cheers,

--
Jérôme Kieffer <intel at terre-adelie.org>

PS: I am using clang/llvm-3.5