[Beignet] beignet not working with Wolfram Mathematica

Zhigang Gong zhigang.gong at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 22:48:48 PDT 2014

As you are using 3.16.x kernel, the most possible solution is in the
README.md's known issue section:

Almost all unit tests fail on Linux kernel 3.15/3.16. There is a known
issue in some versions of linux kernel which enable register whitelist
feature but miss some necessary registers which are required for
beignet. The problematic version are around 3.15 and 3.16 which have
commit f0a346b... but haven't commit c9224f... If it is the case, you
can apply c9224f... manually and rebuild the kernel or just disable
the parse command by invoke the following command (use Ubuntu as an
example):
# echo 0 > /sys/module/i915/parameters/enable_cmd_parser

And I strongly recommend you to use the latest git master version
beignet. If you still have problem, please feel free to report here.
Thanks.