[Beignet] LuxMark 2.0 crashes with Beignet 0.9.2

Zhigang Gong zhigang.gong at linux.intel.com
Fri Sep 19 02:33:52 PDT 2014

It seems that your system is not a stock version. You need to find a
workable libclang-dev package and install it before you build beignet.

Beignet is using LLVM/clang as the front end of the OCL compiler. You can
choose clang or gcc to build the runtime library, but for the

compiler part LLVM/clang are always required.