[Beignet] few questions on Beignet-OpenCL-ICD v1.2.0 regarding X11 and kernel patches

Weng, Chuanbo chuanbo.weng at intel.com
Fri Sep 23 09:33:37 UTC 2016

Hi Seva,
	What Rong means is that Beignet will try to open drm device exposed in /dev/dri/ (Actually, In non-X environment,
Beignet will try to open render node such as /dev/dri/renderD128, if failed it will then try to open prime primary node such
as /dev/dri/card0).
	Beignet can run on DRM mode, but you should better be a root user.
	You can try to run utest as suggested by Rong, and report the message to us  (if running utest failed).
	I strongly suggest you take a look at README.md, which includes many basic info of Beignet usage. : )

Thanks,
Chuanbo Weng