[cairo] Antialiasing not working with glitz

claude M c.mench at free.fr
Fri Apr 30 12:04:35 PDT 2004

Hello,

    i've tested Cairo+Glitz. Glitz selects the Multisample extension to
perform antialiasing if it finds it. What i can say is that it worked for
me for a Geforce Ti 4200 and for a GeforceFX5600, but didn't work
for my ATI radeon 9100.

    It should have worked on the Radon9800 but  ATI Linux driver
are a bit strange.

    I started a port to Win 32 and on Win32 the Radeon 9100 also
exhibits antialiasing.

    Best regards,

                    Claude Mench.