[cairo] Some more glitz questions

David Reveman c99drn at cs.umu.se
Fri Oct 15 09:32:04 PDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-10-14 at 10:13 -0700, Alex Dubov wrote:
> Greetings.
> There are nice glitz_gl_begin/glitz_gl_end calls in
> the D. Reveman's/P. Nilsson's paper, but they are not
> present in the recent glitz cvs version. Are they
> available in some form?

Not right now but they will reappear someday. The old interface was
really bad for the API and more for testing purposes. I need to figure
out a better solution.

> Also: I want to resize the glitz surface dynamically,
> but I failed to find a way to do so. I tried to
> destroy/create new surface with different size, but
> its size on screen remains constant. Is there some way
> to resize glitz surfaces?

Yes, destroy/create new surface with different size should work fine.
However, the actual resize of the window has to be done by the window
system. e.g. using XResizeWindow.

-David