[cairo] Some more glitz questions

Alex Dubov oakad at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 16 08:07:01 PDT 2004

I think that my problem is somehow related to
glViewport or something. I'm using Qt's QGLWidget
class for the glitz. When widget gets resize event
(and updates the window size), it calls resizeGL
virtual function, where I do surface_destroy/
surface_create with new size. The problem, however,
that the output remains clipped to the original
surface size.
It may be true that glitz doesnot coexists well with
Qt's GL classes. That's a pity, because everything
else works perfectly and quite fast.
Do you have some clues on this?
Thanks.