[cairo] Re[4]: Cairographics on win32

Stuart Parmenter stuartp at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 17:00:08 PDT 2005

I'm not saying there isn't a use for having a visual studio project,
but I don't see the need for one being checked in to CVS.  I think the
stuff in CVS should be enough to build cairo on windows with VC++, but
the workspace stuff is something that people are going to generally
use differently.

stuart