[cairo] Updated cairogears?

David Reveman davidr at novell.com
Sun May 1 17:26:54 PDT 2005

The code in cairogears is pretty ugly and basically a big mess, I don't
feel very comfortable with putting that stuff into cairo cvs. If you or
someone else likes to clean it up and get it into cvs that's fine with
me.

The current version of cairogears, available from
http://www.cs.umu.se/~c99drn should be working OK with latest snapshot
of cairo (0.4.0) and I'll probably update it when all planned API
changes are in place.

-David