[cairo] Patch for cairo - high resolution images in PDF surface.

Claudio Saavedra csaavedra at alumnos.utalca.cl
Thu Dec 7 11:34:05 PST 2006

Hi,

On Tue, 2006-12-05 at 11:36 -0800, Carl Worth wrote:

> Oh, my. I wasn't aware of that bug. Would you be willing to provide a
> test case for that as well?
>
> I won't even bother asking if there's a bugzilla entry open for this,
> since I don't really care about that. For rendering bugs, by far the
> best thing is if we can have a test case in the test suite that
> demonstrates the failure.

I can't believe that's a bug. I was hitting my head against the wall for
some time trying to understand what I was doing wrong.

I include a small program which should scale an image to make it fit in
a letter page. Even when using CAIRO_EXTEND_NONE, the image is tiled.
It's not a test case, but at least it illustrates the problem (or, if I
am actually doing something wrong, it illustrates very well how stupid I
am :-).

Hope it helps,

Claudio

--