[cairo] Patch for cairo - high resolution images in PDF surface.

Ivan Baldo ibaldo at adinet.com.uy
Fri Dec 8 08:08:41 PST 2006

El 07/12/06 17:34, Claudio Saavedra escribió:
> I include a small program which should scale an image to make it fit in
> a letter page. Even when using CAIRO_EXTEND_NONE, the image is tiled.
> It's not a test case, but at least it illustrates the problem (or, if I
> am actually doing something wrong, it illustrates very well how stupid I
> am :-).

    The  gdk_cairo_set_source_pixbuf (cr, pixbuf, 0, 0); call should be
made before the pattern = cairo_get_source (cr); call.
    You first set the source, then get the source and modify its
properties, otherwise you are changing the properties of a source that
you will not use since you replaced it with set_source!
    HTH.
    Bye.

--
Ivan Baldo - ibaldo at adinet.com.uy - http://ibaldo.codigolibre.net/
ICQ 10215364 - Phone/FAX (598) (2) 613 3223.