[cairo] Creating SVG files

deepak.barua at wipro.com deepak.barua at wipro.com
Tue Dec 12 01:29:28 PST 2006

Hi Carl,
          Thank you for your advice... we'll try it out here and get back to you.

Regards
Deepak

Deepak Barua
Wipro Technologies
B Wing
Madivala-4
Mobile : 9886332239

Unix is simple and coherent, but it takes a genius(or at any rate, a programmer) to understand and appreciate the simplicity.
-    Dennis M. Ritchie